Sunday, November 30, 2014

C4T #4 Summary

Peoplegogy

The teacher that I chose for C4T #4 is Dr. Will Deyamport III. In Dr.Deyamport's blog, Peoplegogy, he interviewed two Google certified teachers.



Post 1:

"Dr. Deyamport,
My name is Andrea Fust, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama, where I am a Secondary Education/Biology major. I am currently taking a course, EDM310, that explores technology use in the classroom. Before this class, I had never used a lot of the Google tools. I now regularly use Google Docs and Google Sites. I found this video very informative, because I did not know a lot about the Google Teacher Academy. However, I will be doing more research on GCT's, because it is something I am now interested in. I think teaching is all about inventing new ways to teach and keeping it fun. I agree that teaching and learning are all about improvement and exceeding in what we know. As teachers we can not teach how we were taught, and that's why I think technology and collaboration are great. Through technology I feel students become more engaged in the lesson, because it becomes more interesting. There are so many tools online that teachers can use to engage their students and make learning fun. Thank you for the very informative video!!
--Andrea Fust"

Followed on google circles
Post 2:

"Dr. Deyamport,
Since my last comment, I've stumbled across this article I wanted to share with you. Technology is a beautiful thing. I cannot wait to see what the future holds when these students are adults. Google Certified Teacher Takes Learning to a New Level
--Andrea Fust"

No comments:

Post a Comment