Friday, November 7, 2014

C4T #3 Summary

My Journey as an Educator


Teaching with style

By: Jennifer Ferguson


Teacher's Post:
She posted a 3 minute video explaining how technology is used in the classroom. She then posted how she was blown away by the digital output of students and the use of technology in the classroom.

Post 1:
"My name is Andrea Fust, and I am a student at the University of South Alabama. I am currently taking a course, EDM310, and it has introduced me to project based learning. Through PBL students learn how to ask good questions to get good answers, to use reliable sources, to determine fact from opinion, to apply it to real life, and to asses the outcome. I think it is important for students to have these skills to be successful in today world."

J.Ferguson has not posted a new post since August 9th, so I posted on the same blog post.

Post 2:
"Ms.Ferguson,
I was looking back over your blog, and I too am in awe at the digital output of these students. I am really anxious to see what the future holds. In my class, EDM310, we have seen what these children are capable of, and it is amazing. Our class blog also has links to a lot of great videos. Thanks for posting."

No comments:

Post a Comment