Friday, August 22, 2014

Blog Assignment #1

Thoughts and Concerns about EDM 310


My best friend recently graduated from USA with a degree in elementary education. Naturally, whenever I have questions on classes and teachers, I go to her. When I asked her about EDM 310, she told me it was a lot of work. That EDM 310 would take a lot of time, but that I should do fine as long as I do not get behind. Time management has been the most difficult thing for me since I have come to college, because I work nights. Other than time management, I am also a little nervous to work with a group. I have not had a group project since starting college, so I am hoping that it goes smoothly and our schedules match up.

In high school, I only had one blended course. However, the students that were freshman during my senior year had almost all blended courses. Since I have come to college, I have had several blended and online courses. I have learned that in those types of classes to always plan ahead. I am hoping to stay on top of all of my work, and to ask questions if I get confused along the way.

DON'T wait last minute to study!!!

All Nighter


2 comments:

  1. "Don't wait!..." Right!

    Welcome to EDM310.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely understand where you are coming from. I work nights like you do, so my time management will be my biggest challenge. But, like you said, do not wait! i am slowly learning how to prioritize and schedule my time wisely around work and school.

    ReplyDelete